Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois, USA and one of big snacks & confectionery company in Indonesia. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the market, namely Oreo, Biskuat, Cadbury Dairy Milk, TUC and Kraft Cheese.
- Responsible to handle all incoming calls and mails and ensure it is addressed to respective person/department
- Responsible to welcome and assist customer/consumer/vendor in order to have a healthy and professional front desk area based on Kraft’s policy and procedure
- Responsible to handle outgoing Kraft’s correspondence via third party
- Responsible for meeting room arrangement and ensure that logistics in meeting room is always ready
- Provide assistance to training, meetings, interview schedules align with meeting room availability
- Min. Diploma degree from reputable University / Institution
- Min. 1 (one) year experience as Receptionist, however fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Fluency in English and familiarity in Ms. Office
- Pleasant personality, mature and excellent customer service ability to both internal and external customers as well as handling customer complaint
- Experience in providing administrative support in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Additional knowledge in organizing and handling invoicing activities (invoices from vendor)
- Willing to work under contract basis
Kraft Foods Indonesia will provide successful candidate interesting learning and development opportunities as well as remuneration packages. All recruitment decisions are made on the basis of relevant qualifications, skills, knowledge and expertise for the role.